tahoe's driver for uda50

Yedidya Israel yedidya at bimacs.BITNET
Wed Jul 13 20:52:30 AEST 1988

We are running a uVAX II with two disk controllers. One suppors two
rd53 disks + two rx50 diskette drives, the other supports a CDC disk
that simulates uda50. We have some problems of hanging-up and been
told that BSD- uda50 driver is full of bugs which were (partly) solved
in the 4.3-tahoe version. Can anyone send me the source code of the
4.3-tahoe's version of the driver? Note that we have a licence of
berkeley.

| Israel Yedidya, Math & CS Department, Bar-Ilan U, Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL |
| BITNET: yedidya at bimacs                                              |
| ARPA:   yedidya%bimacs.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu                       |
| CSNET:  yedidya%bimacs.bitnet%cunyvm.cuny.edu at csnet-relay           |
| UUCP:   uunet!mcvax!humus!bimacs!yedidya                            |