NFS for tahoe

dick at hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM dick at hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Oct 14 21:43:00 AEST 1988

  NFS has been available with Harris' CX/UX (Dual Universe BSD4.3/AT&T
System V) for 2 years.  (There are many additional neat features and a
two times throughput increase over CCI's SysV, but I don't want to brag
too much.)  Write for details if you are interested.

|Dick Reynolds		     	UUCP:  dick at ssd.harris.com	              |
|Manager OS Development 	       {uunet|mit-eddie}!hcx1!dick     	      |
|Harris Computer Systems	       			     	              |
|2101 W. Cypress Creek Rd.						      |
|Fort Lauderdale, Fl, 33309	Phone: +1 305 973 5330			      |