Is gcc available for tahoe architecture?

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.ruu.nl
Thu Jul 6 23:07:51 AEST 1989

In article <2287 at trantor.harris-atd.com>, bbadger at x102c (Badger BA 64810) writes:
 `We have a Harris HCX-9 computer, also known as a Tahoe, and we'd like to
 `get gcc and g++ up and running.  I haven't seen anything refering to
 `the HCX or any Tahoe machines in the gcc distribution.  Anyone have it?
 `Working on it?  Pointers to who might?  Know if Berkely cc/ld/asm is PD?
 `
We have a HCX-9 with the HCX/UX operating system. I have gcc running and an
older version of g++ (.1.32).

The tahoe port was done by Devon Bowen at University of Buffalo. I modified
(and improved) these for the HCX.

For g++ I did some modification to collect.c (I have not done the GNU ld).
You can have my HCX files, if you want.
--
Piet van Oostrum, Dept of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands