Is gcc available for tahoe architecture?

Devon E Bowen bowen at cs.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Jul 8 13:25:48 AEST 1989

In article <2300 at trantor.harris-atd.com> bbadger at x102c.harris-atd.com (Badger BA 64810) writes:
>Now, it turns out that someone else here at Harris has already
>down-loaded gcc-1.35.92.tar.Z which includes tahoe support, from
>yahi.stanford.edu (36.83.0.92).

That's odd. I just ftped part of this file (the connection is slow) from
your site and looked at the tm-tahoe.h file and that is the file done here.
Where did you hear (or see) it was yahi.stanford.edu? Is someone mixing
distribution files? Does anyone know what work has been done at Stanford
or have a name of someone I can get ahold of there? Thanks.

Devon