Query on S/W availability for Tahoe computers

doherty at vax1.tcd.ie doherty at vax1.tcd.ie
Wed Jun 28 08:25:46 AEST 1989

Can anyone give me information on useage of a computer made by
Computer Consoles Incorporated called th Power 6/32 and marketed
in europe by ICL ltd. I am interested in the unit ICL call the
Clan 7 or DRS 500 and wish to know if anyone is using it in
a University mode to support student and researchers. In particular
I am interested in what software of academic interest is available.

Regards and thanks.

Michael Doherty, Computer Laboratory, Trinity College, Dublin 2
Ireland.
Doherty at Vax1.TCD.IE    Tel. 353-1-772941 x 1751

P.S. I now think that this computer is the one known as the tahoe
     and also that it was OEMed by Harris and Sperry (7000 ?)