Tape drive for VAX 11/750

Ravindran Karupiah ravik at rangkom.MY
Wed Aug 15 13:17:17 AEST 1990

	I'm running 4.3 BSD on my VAX 11/750. It has one tape drive
attached to it. Recently I got hold of another tape drive and tried
to connect it to my machine without knowing that the driver I have
which is ts - TS-11 magtape interface supports only one transport per
controller. The controller that I have is a DU132 DILOG Card which can
support up to four drives.
	What I'm interested to know is if there is any driver available
that supports more than one tape drive that I can use or if anyone has
written their own for that purpose. Please reply by email because news
gets here by tape which are usually two weeks delayed.
	Thanks.

---
   Ravindran Karupiah                 ravik at mimos.ism.MY
   MIMOS, Malaysia                 ...!uunet!mimos!ravik