[COFF] [TUHS] Re: the wheel of reincarnation goes sideways

Grant Taylor via COFF coff at tuhs.org
Fri Jul 7 02:47:59 AEST 2023

On 7/5/23 8:02 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> Is there anyone else here who is not running a Unix box at home?  FreeBSD
> is your friend...

I've got many /single/ user boxen at home (and elsewhere), both physical
and virtual.

I was specifically referring to /multiple/ user boxen.

It seems to me that with the ease with which we can create (virtual)
Unix boxen, the vast majority of them tend to be /single/ user or single
purpose boxen.

As such the proportion of /multi/ user boxen seems to be significantly
reduced.

So, to me, a /multi/ user boxen tends to stand out compared to the sea
of /single/ user boxen.

Grant. . . .