PUPS Membership

Robert Armstrong rarmstro at telesensory.com
Tue Dec 10 09:40:01 AEST 1996

Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Armstrong, Robert
To:  'wkt at cs.adfa.oz.au'
Subject:  PUPS Membership
Date: 1996-12-09 15:36
Message ID: C28C0656D851D0119D8400A02450680C
Conversation ID: PUPS Membership

Warren,

  I have a Micro-PDP 11/73 running 2_11BSD now, and a running 11/23+
system that I'd like to find a Unix for (currently it's running RT).  The
11/23 lacks I&D space and therefore is unable to run 2_11BSD, and also
it's severely handicapped because its largest disk a RL02.

  I also have a several other DEC non-Unix systems including a 11/730, a
PDP-8/A, and too many VAXstation-2000s and 3100s to count.  All run
perfectly except the -8, which is my current project.

  I have a some UNIBUS and QBUS spares, and even a few OMNIBUS parts, and
I'm always willing to trade with other collectors.

  I'm afraid I know very little about Unix, but I do have some experience
with DEC hardware and would be happy to try and help out in this area.

  Please do not reply to this account - my home email address is

 bob at poco-adagio.santa-clara.ca.us

Thanks,
Bob Armstrong