PUPS

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Mon Aug 11 13:22:17 AEST 1997

In article by Mark D. Roth:
> Warren,
>
> I have a PDP-11/03-L at home that I rescued from Bell+Howell Corp and
> know next to nothing about.  I'm looking for any info I might be able
> to find on how to get this machine running, as well as any info I
> might find about getting a Unix implementation for it.

I don't think you'll get Unix running on an /03, I just searched thru the
paper archives here and I've seen references to /23's, /34's, 40's on up,
but not for /03's. I'd suspect that the /03 doesn't have the memory management
(nor the memory) to get Unix running.

> I saw reference to a mailing list on the webpage, but no information
> on how to join.  What can you tell me?

Mark, I'll add you to the list, and bounce this there as well; someone
with more knowledge of -11 hardware should be able to set us both straight
with regards to 11/03's.

Cheers,
	Warren