V7 on a PDP-11/23+

Robert Smith rmsmith at csc.com
Thu Feb 19 13:14:50 AEST 1998

Thanks for tweaking the list!
Holidays were great in the DC area (USA).  Weather was NICE.
Only problem is the weather has been so nice I have been working on
my cars instead of my 11s.
The 63 ford blew the heater coil/heat exchanger. mumble grumble.
The 67 buick is doing great - til yesterday on the way home from a
little run.  Brakes are acting up.  Rain prevents getting at that in
the driveway.

With the rain, I have been playing with NetBSD on the vax!!
waiting for Linux!!
thanks!
bob