More PUPS Donations & Volunteers

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Fri May 26 14:34:18 AEST 2000

Hi all,
	Since the free SCO license, we've had an enormous demand on our
PUPS volunteers. If there is anybody in Japan who can burn CDs, could you
contact me if you are prepared to burn a few copies of the PUPS CD.

I've made a start on tidying up the archive & moving recently donated
things to appropriate directories. Are there other systems out there
which could be donated to the archive? I've just have a Z8000 SystemIII
system being donated.

I'm happy to take donations, but they may not be moved into the main
archive because I don't want to have my butt sued off.

Ages ago, George Colouris at QMC in the UK had a 9-track tape containing
QED, the visual Unix editor which influenced the development of vi. Can
anybody in the UK read 9-tracks. If so, I'll put you in contact with George.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id OAA41696
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 26 May 2000 14:51:59 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)