[pups] V6 and Supnik-simulator

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Apr 20 17:37:28 AEST 2001

>  > If the following  README sounds interesting to you, maybe we can
>  > arrange to put a tar ball of it onto minnie?
>  >
>  > I also prepared postscript files of the V6-documentation.
>  > Anyone interested?
>

> Yes, me in example :-). I wonder wether you could give them to dmr to be
> placed just at the side of the v7 docs, or wether you could put it
> into the archive?

I asked Dennis, and he told me, the best place for those directories
is the minnie archive. So I'd like to put it there, but don't know how to.

Wolfgang

> Regards -- Markus
>
>  >
>  > Wolfgang
>  >
>  > First README:
>  > UNIX V6 on the Supnik simulator:
>  > --------------------------------
>  > This directory contains tape files for the Supnik simulator and
>  > accompaning README files, which I produced when preparing an OS

[...]

>  > Second README:
>  > This directory contains some documentation as found on the UNIX V6
>  > Distribution tape. The files were converted to postscript with
>  > groff and the usage of the V6 ms-macro package. (See the print
>  > shell script)

[...]

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA59307
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:22:59 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)