[TUHS] Re: Lions' book

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Apr 15 15:40:45 AEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:18:45AM +1000, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>That would rule out John since he no longer lives in Australia.

True. The person is alive and well and living on the Gold Coast in
Queensland where he works for a small private university. He is
also semi-active in the arena of Unix history. He has a beard. He
regrets never admitting to the copying of the commentary to John
Lions personally, because John would probably have commended the
act.

	Warren