[pups] 2.11BSD patches?

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Wed Apr 2 12:32:27 AEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Brad Parker wrote:

> Warren Toomey wrote:
> >
> >The 2.11BSD patch archive has gone offline. Do you know if there is a
> >mirror of this somewhere?
> >http://moe.2bsd.com/

	It's been up 24x7 (w/ the exception of poweroutages) since about 1998

	Now if you're in one of the  11 or 12000 netblocks I've banned for
	scanning/hacking/spamming well, sigh, that's too bad :(

> I wondered the same thing.  If anyone has an archive I'd be happy to
> host it on a reasonably fast colo server in Atlanta.

	Try

	  ftp.wx.gd-ais.com

> (doesn't everyone have a pdp-11 collection? :-)

	No, i've one that hasn't been powered up in 5 years and likely
	has dried out all the capacitors anyhow.  All things come to an
	end and my interest in "slow" waned a long time ago

	Steven Schultz