[TUHS] Origin year of BSD csh?

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Mon Jun 27 11:11:51 AEST 2016

Larry McVoy scripsit:

> Tom and I went to undergrad together, we were both in the UW-Madison CS
> department.  Sad to say, I've lost touch with him and googling is not
> finding him (other than wikipedia).  Anyone know what he is doing these
> days?

Googling with the date filter set to "last year" gives us a lot of other
Tom Christiansens, but also http://stackoverflow.com/users/471272/tchrist,
updated last August.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Objective consideration of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion
that optimum or inadequate performance in the trend of competitive
activities exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity,
but that a considerable element of the unpredictable must invariably be
taken into account. --Ecclesiastes 9:11, Orwell/Brown version