[TUHS] shell PS1/PS2 which survive cut-paste

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Dec 8 07:54:50 AEST 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:

> Never got to use the V7 shell; we were stuck with 11/40s[*]

​Dave I don't understand this statement.  We ran Seventh Edition on 11/40
class processors more than anything else.  The issue was lack of separate
I/D space and the kernel got large so you ran out of physical memory.   The
later was solved with things like the Able ENABLE, which I admit I put one
 couple of 11/34 and our 11/60 (which are 11/40 class).  But V7 ran fine on
it.

Clem​