[TUHS] basic tools / Universal Unix

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Tue Oct 31 01:23:18 AEST 2017

Aw, I loved TECO - so much so that I wrote a version for every platform
I used after that until I got into consulting for various different
companies that used UNIX's of various flavors.

At some point in that transition, I learned vi. Now I wouldn't do
without it.

The only detrimental thing about TECO to me, was that it was used to
start off EMACS. ;)