[TUHS] It is time to modernise "groff"

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Wed Sep 6 00:40:52 AEST 2017

So for those who want WYSIWYG this little script helps.  I call it "g"
and you run it like so

	g groff -ms -t my_tables.ms

in a terminal (or use &) and it will pop up gv on the processed file[s].
It sits in a loop and stats all the files and if any have changed it
reruns the roff and tells gv.
--
---