[TUHS] Split addressing (I/D) space (inspired by the death of the python... thread)

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Aug 4 07:16:25 AEST 2023

2BSD also did split I&D in the kernel (as well as run TCP in supervisor
mode to get another I/D space). A lot of the overlays was done in the
linker, but it wasn't completely automated.
I had to tweak the overlay tables a little as I did the 2.11pl0 work since
the early stuff wasn't exactly careful about distributing the hacks to the
makefile to make it happen...

Warner