[TUHS] emacs

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:59:45 AEST 2023

Nice. the Rainbow was my first working PC. I loved it. It had a math
coprocessor (that  I upgraded), z80 and 8088, with 1MB ram (that I
upgraded it to, from 128k), ran Autocad! MSDOS 3.10b, CP/M and it was
the machine I used with a 300baud modem to download the pre 1.0
slackware - kermit/xmodem through a VMS gateway to the internet -
1993/1994. I didn't have emacs though! I think I remember Ultrix or
something like that, but I didn't run it.