[TUHS] python

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sat Aug 5 05:47:06 AEST 2023

We did something sort of like that in Little, all double quoted strings
look for ${anything} in the string and evaluates it and prints.  Like
fstrings, you can do puts("Print 5 + 7 = ${5 + 7}");

We used single quoted strings as pure strings.

It's handy and sometimes more readable than printf.

http://www.little-lang.org/little.html#String_interpolation

--
---
Larry McVoy           Retired to fishing          http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/boat