[TUHS] Trying to compile cron

Rich Salz rich.salz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 08:44:58 AEST 2023

One thing that would INCREDIBLY help people trying to help you is find
where the symbol is used, look up the variable types in the function call,
and create a prototype.  For example, both of these are valid xmalloc
instances:
   char *xmalloc(int size);
   char *xmalloc(int size, unsigned char fillvalue)
Seeing the use in the code you are trying to compile will help avoid wrong
answers.

People already likely gave you the answers, but a little leg work on your
own before posting will help.