[TUHS] (Amdahl UNIX) "Notes on Au Performance - or How to get the Pb out of Au"

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Thu Jul 20 00:23:27 AEST 2023

Hi again,

this remark actually applies to the other document about unix370
feasability, oops!

However, That one is also interesting. I read in it at 6.1.4 "Login
procedure optimization" about "combining (..) (init, getty and login)
into one [program]". We can see this as the premices for the modern
systemd :-)

Sebastien