[TUHS] Software written in B

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Fri Jun 9 18:56:27 AEST 2023

Hello,

You have sent me a lot of valuable information about all of this
software environment, some of which I had already found, but most is new
for me. It was extremely interesting to read.

In particular I had seen the GCOS documentation, but did not consider
deeply because they seem to describe a much improved and extended B
language.

I am able to contact Alan Cox (aka EtchedPixels) via Mastodon, I will
ask him about AberMUD.

Thank you Phil Budne for the PDP-7 listings, it's amazing to see that
these two are even older since they use $( )$ instead of braces for
compound statements.

And the linotron saga is absolutely fantastic!

Thank you everyone!

Sebastien