[TUHS] Software written in B

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Mon Jun 19 20:18:45 AEST 2023

Hi,

Sorry for my previous message, my analysis is wrong.

The return value is still a typo, but this expression should not pose a
problem, the AST shows that the postinc has priority, uses a legit
lvalue, which result is multiplied by zero.

This was probably not intended but syntactically correct.

I have added better error identification and now I see that my problem
is in exp(s)

nextarg()[0] is refused.

because nextarg() is not a lvalue, as expected by the indexing operation.

I need to update my code generator so that any expression left of an
index is accepted (and used as an address).

Sebastien