[TUHS] Software written in B

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Fri Jun 23 23:32:53 AEST 2023

Hi,

Wow, this is amazing.

For my information, where are the initialization values for the
ctab[128] vector coming from?

Do you still have the version that generates a tree before codegen?

I know that generating code while parsing is possible for stack based
machines, this is also how Crenshaw describes it in its document (but
for 68k).

I decided not to do it for my own compiler, so that I can write multiple
code generators.

Sebastien