[TUHS] Test, test

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 00:01:42 AEST 2023

On 11/23/23 20:20, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 20:43:56 -0500, Stuff Received wrote:
>> On 2023-11-23 20:03, Will Senn wrote:
>>> Happy Thanksgiving!
>> In the U.S., certainly.  Do Auzzies celebrate thanksgiving?
> Not really, but if we did, it would have been yesterday.  But we do
> get exposed to Black Friday (today).
>
> Greg
> --
Well, I'd wish y'all a happy black friday, but there's something off in
that. Enjoy the day - shopping? I think not. I'll have a serving of
turkey, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, candied yams, green bean
casserole, pumpkin pie, and whatever else is left over and be thankful
for our holiday :).

Will