[TUHS] The AWK Programming Language, 2nd Ed.: What's new?

markus schnalke meillo at marmaro.de
Sun Sep 10 05:51:32 AEST 2023

Hoi,

I just discovered that one of my favorite computer books about my
best liked programming language (besides C) releases in a second
edition. Does anyone know what the differences of 1st and 2nd
edition are?

As the original book is almost perfect, the only rework and
extension direction I can think of is towards different
implementations like gawk, mawk, portability and such things.

Does anyone know more about it? Maybe some inside information? ;-)

meillo