[TUHS] Project Idea: The UNIX Programmer's Manual: Heritage Edition

KenUnix ken.unix.guy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:47:42 AEST 2023

Matt,

There was a book printed by Newnes titled UNIX pocket book. It covers
System-V Xenix, BSD 4.3, C-shell, plus the usual commands.

Also has sections dedicated to system administration, vi, rebuilding the
kernel, Bourne Shell, C-Shell, Korn Shell, etc...

It was written by Steve Heath 1998 "ISBN 0 7506 410 88" 340 pages. A good
read. Only problem, for my eyes it is physically too small.

-Ken

--
End of line
JOB TERMINATED