[TUHS] Honor declined

Brantley Coile brantley at coraid.com
Thu Mar 7 01:03:49 AEST 2024

It all depends on how you define "started."

Your contributions to it was done while it was still in the maternity ward of the hospital in which it was birthed. I would argue, at length if need be, but I suspect it's not needed, that you indeed "started to develop it." Did only Ken started it. Who was in the room when Ken outlined the file system? You're finger prints are all over everything from very, very early.

From a quarter the way into the 21st century, you certainly appear to have started to develop it.

Just my humble opinion. my disclaimer is that I've always held your contributions in very high regard.

Brantley