S-bus to AT-bus interface

Jeffrey Zank - SBus Software jeffz at sun.com
Sat Aug 4 02:18:12 AEST 1990

>From:    bang!roger at relay.eu.net (Roger Hacking)

>Does anyone in netland know of the existence of a S-bus to AT-bus
>interface and if so whom to contact for more details?

None that I know of either.   I believe the way the BIT3 product is
designed that they could implement this.  They build bus adapters for the
specific bus that talks its own protocal to another of its own kind on
another bus.  They could do this for ATBus by building a bus adapter.  You
might call them and ask what their future product development plans are.

-jeffz-