Remote Sensing Image Processing Software on Sun

Qiming Zhou qiming at usage.csd.unsw.oz.au
Fri Aug 10 16:39:47 AEST 1990

I am after information on software packages for remote sensing image
processing. I intend to run such software on Sun Sparc stations with 8 bit
colour monitor. The software should be easy enough for non-computer
science students to handle for their course work on remote sensing. At the
moment we cannot afford any additional hardware on the Sun workstations so
that do not tell me something which requires a 32-bit graphics board, etc.

I would be grateful if someone can send me some information on PD or
commercial software for this. Is there any PD software for remote sensing
at all?