Sun demos

Al Gaspar gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil
Thu Aug 16 05:42:39 AEST 1990

We are getting in some SPARCstation 1+s.  I was wondering what
recommendations people might have for "whizbang" software (public domain
if possible) that would show off the machines.  I saw 'aviator' at USENIX,
and it would be perfect, but we don't have GX's.  We have a lot of non-
technical visitors through here, and it would be nice to show the
SPARCstations 'doing something.' I would be happy to summarize whatever
suggestions I get back to this mailing list.  Thanks in advance.

Al Gaspar	<gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, Box 1578, St. Louis, MO  63188-1578
COMMERCIAL:  (314) 331-4354	AUTOVON:  555-4354
uunet.uu.net!stl-08sima.army.mil!gaspar