Textedit(sunview): is there a way to exit it with a keystroke?

Richard Fozzard boulder!boulder!fozzard at ncar.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 10 09:42:46 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of a way to exit textedit with a keystroke? I have looked
in the manual and cant find a keyboard accelerator to do this. What I want
is something like command-Q in Mac applications, or ctrl-x-c in EMACS - a
quick keyboard based way to leave without using the mouse.

Is there maybe some program that lets me build mouse macros and assign
them to a key? Or a way to have a text window that can be exited and saved
to a file with a key?

thanks for the help!

Richard Fozzard					"Serendipity empowers"
Univ of Colorado/CIRES/NOAA	R/E/FS  325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80303
fozzard at boulder.colorado.edu                   (303)497-6011 or 444-3168