OpenLook Video

barnett at crdgw1.ge.com barnett at crdgw1.ge.com
Wed Aug 15 05:42:26 AEST 1990

Well, I got the OpenLook Video. Sun is now zero for two.  The old
OpenWindows Video is for system managers who cannot read.  The new
OpenLook Video is for people who cannot think.  The tape is 95% hype and
5% demonstration of DevGuide and File Manager.  We have 600 Suns here, and
I can't think of anyone here who would benefit from watching the video.

HEY SUN! We need a real demo of someone using OpenLook. If it's so
wonderful, explain WHY! If it's so easy to use, SHOW US!  Give me a tape
that I can give to people, so they can learn how to use OpenLook.  Why
don't you look at the video tape Adobe provides with Illustrator?