Colormap segments whose size is not a power of two

Matthew Landau mlandau at diamond.bbn.com
Thu Aug 9 09:55:56 AEST 1990

Okay, I know I saw a note on this subject in Sun-Spots, and I
could have SWORN I'd saved a copy, but . . .

In any case, I seem to recall that someone a couple of months
back posted an article on how to get the low-level colormap
routines in SunView to allow colormap segments whose size is
not a power of two.  Does anyone have a copy of that posting,
or details on how to do this?  Please reply be email, and I'll
summarize if there are enough requests.

 Matt Landau			Waiting for a flash of enlightenment
 mlandau at bbn.com			  in all this blood and thunder