Cable Needed!

Phillip M Immordino Q3885 at pucc.princeton.edu
Sat Aug 4 04:42:39 AEST 1990

I am looking for a cable to convert SUN's 50-pin SCSI interface, used on
shoeboxes, to a NeXT or Apple 25-pin (DB25) SCSI interface.  Does anyone
know of such a cable?  Where can I get it?

Please send replies, if any, to my E-mail address below.

                                        Phil Immordino
                                        Princeton University
                                        CIT Technical Support
                                        171 Broadmead