Sun monitor question

Carl Mercer cci632!cm at cs.rochester.edu
Thu Aug 2 23:15:38 AEST 1990

I have a question on Sun monitors but i'm not sure how to ask it.
Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what I mean.

Now to the question, can a Sun 14 inch color monitor be driven 15.75 khz?
What I am thinking of doing is having someone who knows what their doing
build me a cable to go from an Amiga to the monitor.  When I asked an
Amiga dealer if this was possible he said the only problem that would
prevent this is if the monitor could not handle a frequency this low.

Also if there is anyone out there who has worked with a 386i and would
like to help out someone who is lost as to how to set it up (me) let me
know.  I have questions on how to make the dos side more useful.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

					Carl Mercer
					..!rochester!cci632!cm