Problems with Framemaker

Jack A. Zucker abvax!jaz at uunet.uu.net
Tue Aug 28 02:31:12 AEST 1990

Update to the Frame problem!

I got a call today and was told that the person I talked to didn't
understand their policy. Apparently, the policy is that only "Frame
Reseller's" can sell for a profit. Since I am not trying to sell for more
than I paid for it, I can get a new hostid license for the person I sell
it to.

Apparently the Frame rep I had been talking to had been on vacation and
tied up in various meetings and was unable to get any more information to
me until today !  The moral of the story is to never underestimate the
power of "the net" !