Need device driver to configure a 16MB VMERAM as part of Sun Memory.

Tahsin Mzaik mzaik at raksha.eng.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 15 04:14:07 AEST 1990

We have a 16 MB VMEbus compatible dynamic memory board from Clearpoint.
Right now, we have it installed on a Bus Repeater connected to our Sun
3/110, but it is not configured to be part of the kernel memory.  We can
use it only from user written programs.

We called Clearpoint and were told that we need a device driver in order
to integrate the memory board as part of system memory.  Can anybody help
me locate such a device driver?  Any help is appreciated.