Sun-Mgrs BOF At LISA IV?

Steve Simmons scs at hela.iti.org
Sun Aug 12 06:28:26 AEST 1990

Last year we had an excellent Birds Of A Feature session on Sun system
administration at the USENIX Large Installation System Administration
Conference (LISA).  This year other pressures will keep me from running
the BOF, but it would be real nice have another Sun-Managers BOF.  The
BOFs are being co-ordinated by Kevin Smallwood of Purdue,
kcs at cc.purdue.edu.

The LISA workshop will be held on Oct. 17 - 19th at the:
  Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel
  5580 Tech Center Drive
  Colorado Springs, CO  80949
  Tel # 719-260-1800
  Hotel Room Rates:  $78 single, $88 double
  (Just call the hotel directly to make your arrangements - be sure to
   state that you are attending the USENIX Workshop to get the discounted
   hotel rates)

  DATES:  Wednesday, Oct. 17 - Tutorial -  TUTORIAL COST:  $225
	  Thursday, Oct. 18 and Friday, Oct. 19 - Workshop Tech Sessions
	   Workshop Tech Sessions Cost:  $200 for a current USENIX Member
		   			  240 for a non-member

Registration is by Pre-registration only......  not at the door!......

Expect to see a mailing from Usenet within a few weeks.