Looking for SLIP for Sun <--> A/UX connection.

E Drew Einhorn ADV.SCI.Inc einhorn at hydra.unm.edu
Sat Aug 11 04:21:12 AEST 1990

I am looking for a version of slip suitable for connecting a Sun
Sparcstation 1 (running SunOS 4.0.3c) to a Macintosh IIci running A/UX
2.0.  I have heard rumours of a version of SLIP with data compression
developed by Van Jacobson (at UC Berkeley?) for the SunOS.  Don't know if
it is possible to get the datacompression hooked up on the A/UX end.

My network connections are awkward and an anonymous uucp server would be
slightly more convenient than a ftp server.

 einhorn at hydra.unm.edu