Feedback on BSD4.3-tahoe

Keith Muller muller at sdcc7.ucsd.EDU
Sun Aug 14 04:05:43 AEST 1988

I have been using 4.3BSD-tahoe in various beta versions for about 6 months.
So far no major problems. The only problem I have (which is not specific to
BSD at all) is some nasty firmware bugs in the mpcc board. CCI claims to have
just fixed that this week. Other than that my CCI (aka Unisys 7000/51) has
been very solid. I have 500 Comp Sci students that will beat the machine to
a pulp in the Fall quarter, so by then I will have an idea how it performs and
extreme loads.....

	Keith Muller
	University Of California, San Diego