Want info on UCONTROL from UNITECH

Jay Hiser jay at hqda-ai.ARPA
Tue Jun 21 01:00:47 AEST 1988

My company has just taken over the administration of a site with 29
Power 5/20s and 3 6/32s, (CCI) all running CCI's OFFICE POWER.  My
client has a brochure on UNITECH's UCONTROL system administration
package and was interested in learning more about it -- especially if
any sites are using it with CCI hard and/or software.

I'm not sure if the System Security Management features would be
useful, since OP already has menu-driven passwd & group file updating.
The Online Catalog Reference created for each dump might be useful
though.

I know absolutely nothing about the product, so I'd appreciate your
experiences.  If Y'all e-mail your experiences, I'll post a summary
(UNITECH, this is your chance to send me some info).
Thanks,

Jay G. Heiser