Another Tahoe user...

Mike Van Pelt vanpelt at unisv.UUCP
Sat Jun 11 01:29:56 AEST 1988

> There never seems to be much, if any, traffic in this group...
> are there no other tahoe users out in the big, wide world?  :-(
> So, if you *are* using a tahoe, I'd be pleased to hear from you!!

I'm running on a tahoe, a Unisys 7000/40 with System V.
Anyone else out there?  This mailing list has really been lethargic.
---
Mike Van Pelt           Unisys, Silicon Valley            vanpelt at unisv.UUCP
Bring back UNIVAC!                              ...uunet!ubvax!unisv!vanpelt

(Rumors, rumors -- is it going to be "The Power of 3" soon?)