NFS for tahoe

Mark Edwards mce at pbsdts.UUCP
Thu Oct 13 14:25:44 AEST 1988

In article <7665 at boring.cwi.nl>  writes:
>Does anyone know of an implementation of Sun's NFS for 4.3BSD for the tahoe?
>Please mail anything you know and I'll summarize what I learn (if anyone's
>interested).
>Sjoerd Mullender
>sjoerd at cwi.nl

The 3.0 release of SysV for the tahoe is at UNISYS Salt Lake right now
for test.  It has NFS.  When I visited the CCI offices in Irvine last
June they commented that they had been running NFS in-house for the last
6 months.  The 4.3BSD folks at Berkeley have to catch up on this one.  CCI
needs to catch up on the tcp/ip improvements from 4.3BSD.  The grass is
greener on the other side...depending on what is most important to you.
--
Mark C. Edwards             voice:      619/586-2204
Associate Systems Analyst   unix:       mce at pbsdts.pacbell.com