6/32 Operating System Port to a Harris HCX-9

Hank Heneghan hh at wingman.UUCP
Thu Mar 15 04:32:30 AEST 1990

Perfomance Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of high
performance processor and communications boards for the VMEbus
industry, is considering the purchase of a Harris HCX-9. We
are currently using a network of CCI's 5/32s (Waldens) and would
like to continue to use Office Power as our office automation pkg.
We would appreciate hearing from anyone with any experiences in
porting either the CCI operating system or Office Power to the
Harris machine.