CCI 6/32 porting problems...

Harry Skelton harrys at tons61.UUCP
Tue Mar 27 22:58:43 AEST 1990

    I'm currently running 3.02.03 Unix on the CCI 6/32 processor. I have a
    problem in porting the nntp package for usenet news. Has anyone got
    this to port? Has anyone got a full SYS V library for this machine?
    Has anyone ever got nntp to compile under SYS V without major revamps?

    E-mail me: harrys at tons61 (via apple, sir-alan, obdient)

    P.S. Anyone have some insite to obtaining HDB UUCP? ICL(CCI) said it
    will not be released for 3.11, they told me to call Berkley. (It will
    be on the "Unicorn" processor however...)