Devices supported for tahoe processor in 4.3BSD-Reno

Harvard Townsend harv at cis.ksu.edu
Thu Mar 7 06:47:30 AEST 1991

I am considering installation of 4.3BSD-Reno on our Harris HCX-9, replacing
Harris' CX/UX 4.1 that we are running now. I'd like to communicate with
anyone who has done this. In particular, I need to know which devices are
supported for tahoe processors. We have:

-- Excelan ethernet card
-- Fujitsu Eagle (474M) disks w/ Harris HDC controller (VME)
-- Storage Tech 2920 tape (Harris model TA6740) with Xylogics controller
-- Harris HVIOC serial ports and controller

Is "Installing and Operating 4.3BSD on the Tahoe" available for FTP
anywhere? Thanks in advance,
--
Harvard Townsend, Systems Manager, Dept. of Computing & Information Sciences
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506   (913)532-6350