X386 1.1

Scott Evernden scotte at applix.com
Tue Feb 19 01:57:32 AEST 1991

Re: Getting my hands on Roell's X386 X11R4 server which I've been trying
in vain to do for about 2 months!!

In article <1991Feb17.225750.977 at emisle.uucp> dvb at emisle.UUCP (David Van Beveren) writes:
>Please do not do that. Not everybody on usenet is on a big high speed direct
>link net. Many sites, like mine, are dialup. We get selective feeds, not the
>useless stuff (alt.{most anything}, etc). I get 20 newsgroups. People who post
>to multiple newsgroups are bad enough. Posting a big system would be very
>expensive. Once it arrives in the US, most anyone who wants it will be able
>to download it with ftp, or use a mail server. Be patient, you will get your
>copy in good time. You have lived without it until now, right?

Please supply a list of mail servers which will ship this to me.  I do
not have FTP access.

Otherwise, post it to comp.sources.x, which this fellow doesn't subscribe
to.

-scott
--
/: write failed, file system is full